For LEGOLAND ticket deals to experience an unforgettable family day out, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve found lots of great ways to discover the theme park on a budget, with discount LEGOLAND ticket deals offering savings up to 50% or more.
We’ll be keeping this page updated with all the latest LEGOLAND deals and offers, so make sure you check back when you’re planning your day out with the kids. With the unveiling of the brand new attractions, the LEGO 4D Movie, and the LEGO Star Wars Death Star – spring and summer at LEGOLAND is set to be a spectacle!
LEGOLAND Ticket Deals 2020
Cheap Discount Offers on Holidays and Short Breaks
It really does pay to plan your day out in advance, as on-the-door to LEGOLAND Windsor tickets are a hefty £48 for adults and £43.80 for kids for a one-day pass.
But we’ve managed to hunt down some useful ways to save money on your visit with the best LEGOLAND deals – whether you’re going for just a day trip, or fancy a short break package.
LEGOLAND – Save 50% Off The Walk Up Price
- Valid for bookings from 1st August until 16th August 2019 and travel from 1st August until 3rd September 2020
- Enjoy a full day at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, including all of its rides and attractions!
Price: Adults £25.00 and Children £25.00GO TO DEAL
LEGOLAND After 12pm
Enjoy a half day at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, including all of its rides and attractions!
Price: Adults £24.00GO TO DEAL
LEGOLAND 1 Day + Quencher
- Enjoy a full day at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, including all of its rides and attractions!
- Includes a Quencher (Unlimited Coca Cola, Diet Coke, Fanta and Sprite from the Quencher Refill Station
Price: Adults £44.00 & Kids £44.00GO TO DEAL
LEGOLAND 1 Day + Meal
- Enjoy a full day at LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, including all of its rides and attractions!
- Includes a Meal (at Burger Kitchen only)
Price: Adults £45.00 & Kids £45.00GO TO DEAL
2020 Legoland Holiday and Short Break Deals
2nd Day FREE + Kids Go FREE
LEGOLAND Holidays are the official short breaks provider from LEGOLAND – and they have plenty of bargain deals that you can’t get anywhere else. In fact, booking a short break with the official LEGOLAND Holidays works out cheaper than buying tickets on the gate for a family of four (two adults and two children).
Of course, the other advantage to booking a short break is that you get far more time to explore LEGOLAND itself – so you won’t find yourself desperately rushing around trying to fit everything in.
2nd Day FREE Legoland Windsor Offer
Book a LEGOLAND Holiday now and get the 2nd day at LEGOLAND for FREE in 2020 The perfect family break.
Get twice the fun for half the price, and explore everything that the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort has to offer for less.
Legoland Kids Go Free
- Exclusive 30-minute early access to selected rides!
- Overnight stay at the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel or a handpicked local hotel
- Delicious breakfast
However, there’s limited availability, so don’t miss out – rooms are getting booked up fast for this popular 1 Day + 1 Day FREE offer.GO TO DEAL
Stay at the LEGOLAND® Resort Hotel
Right in the heart of the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, the LEGOLAND Hotel is the ultimate sleepover option to accompany your LEGOLAND Holiday and make it a trip your little ones will never forget.
- It’s conveniently located within LEGOLAND itself – no travel required, all the fun of the park is literally on your doorstep!
- Giant indoor Pirate LEGO® play area and pirate-themed swimming pool
- BRICKS Family Restaurant or the Skyline Bar
- A LEGO® gift for your kids when you check in
- 1 Day FREE offer – get 2 days at LEGOLAND: twice the fun for half the price!
It’s an extra-special experience that allows you and the kids to stay right at the heart of the action from just £132 for a family of four.GO TO DEAL
Photo credit: Copyright: © Mikael Buck / Legoland
Hotels near LEGOLAND Windsor
If you don’t fancy staying at the official LEGOLAND Resort Hotel (or it’s all booked out), don’t worry. There are plenty of other hotel options near the park – we’ve picked the best hotel deals below.
Family hotel rooms from £44 or less
A list of 40 family-friendly hotels conveniently located near LEGOLAND Windsor is available from Booking.com. With rooms starting at £44 or less in 2016, they are a great money saving option and a means of ensuring you get to spend the most amount of time exploring LEGOLAND.
- Browse through 45 different hotels located within around 6 miles of LEGOLAND Windsor.
- Some include a full breakfast in the price.
- Check out the reviews from other guests before you book.
- No cancellation fees on most hotels, and pay only when you stay!
Where is LEGOLAND?
Travelling by train – BIG savings when you book in advance
You and your family can take an easy ride to LEGOLAND Windsor via the train to Windsor and Eton Riverside or Windsor and Eton Central, where a shuttle bus is available.
There are regular trains from London Paddington or direct trains from London Waterloo that get you there in about 30 minutes.
If you do plan on travelling to LEGOLAND by train, book your tickets well in advance to secure the best cheap train ticket offers.
Save Money with Family & Friends Railcard
Children aged 5-15 get 60% discount on kids fares
- Up to four adults and four children can travel on one card
- 3-year Railcard available to buy online for £70
- Average annual saving of £141 plus special partner discounts on days out, holidays, theatre and more.
How to get there by road
LEGOLAND is within easy reach of the M25 and is two miles from Windsor town centre. It’s on the B3022 Windsor/Ascot road and is clearly signposted from junction three of the M3, and junction six of the M4.
LEGOLAND opening times 2020
The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is open from 14 March – 3 November 2020.
The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort gates open from 9:30am and all rides open at 10am (subject to availability).
LEGOLAND Discovery Centre, Manchester
If you live in the North of England with kids aged 3-10, then the LEGOLAND Discovery Centre might just be the perfect day out. It is located at Manchester Trafford Centre and offers yet another experience for little LEGO fans. On-the-door tickets are £23 per person.
- Book in advance and save up to 40% on-line and save! On-line tickets are £20 while advanced tickets start from £9.95 per person.
- Book on-line for a visit after 4pm and you’ll get in for HALF PRICE!
- Immersive 4D cinema, LEGO® Factory and several other attractions.
- Open daily from 10am to 7pm, even during those dull, boring winter months!
- Kids aged 2 and under got FREE!
LEGOLAND Attractions and Events in 2020
LEGOLAND Rainy Day policy – their guarantee
If you buy your LEGOLAND tickets direct from the LEGOLAND Windsor website, you can weather-proof your day out.
Buy your ticket online anytime before 27 March – 22 October and you’ll receive the Rainy Day Guarantee. This means that if it rains for one hour or more during your trip, you’ll get a free 1-day return visit to LEGOLAND!
Special Events for 2020
There are loads of fun and fab events going on to entertain the kids on your visit to LEGOLAND! Here’s our top pick of amazing events and shows going on in LEGOLAND during 2019.
Brick or Treat
When: 8th October – 2nd November 2020
This October half term bring your little monsters to the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort for the most spook-tacular event of the year at Brick or Treat.
With many fun Halloween activities including our NEW for 2019 Brick or Treat trail, Frankie’s Monster Disco, costume competition and more – plus all of our rides, live shows and attractions, it’s an awesome day out for all the family.
- Brick or Treat Trail – Follow our Brick or Treat trail around the Park and solve the mystery of the missing potion ingredients –if you help our spooky friend you might receive a treat or 2!
- Spooky Hill Train – Our Hill Train has had a spooky makeover for Halloween – hop aboard to make your way down to the Enchanted Forest!
- Spooky themed LEGO® Mosaic
- Ollie’s Campfire Stories (exclusive to hotel guests)
- Themed food and beverages
When: 20th, 21st, 26th, 27th October and 2nd November
After a day at the Park at Brick or Treat it’s time to experience the amazing 2020 LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Fireworks!
Our famous show is known for having some of the best fireworks in the South with an added special twist – our spectacular is not just any fireworks show, LEGOLAND fireworks turn into exploding LEGO bricks with some magic from our special Brick glasses!
Set to music that is sure to get everyone singing and dancing along, watch the sky light up with a dazzling display of colour and make family memories that last a lifetime.
Ultimate LEGO Christmas at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort
When: 1st & 2nd, 8th & 9th, 15th – 23rd December
Wonder at the twinkling lights, snow-dusted pine trees, exciting seasonal festivities and see the Park as you have never seen it before… all with a sprinkling of LEGO magic.
Journey to the heart of the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort and discover a Christmas land with over 30 rides, shows and attractions. See Christmas come to life in Miniland, where guests can spot special LEGO additions to London and Scotland, including a Christmas market in Covent Garden, magical lighting and more. If you are very lucky, you will even spot LEGO Father Christmas delivering his gifts! Not only that, families can build together, adding to a festive LEGO scene, marvel at the stunning 8 meter high LEGO Christmas Tree towering over Kingdom of the Pharaoh’s, take part in our LEGO scavenger hunt and enjoy a day filled with fun and imagination.
Our elves will be looking for little helpers to help build LEGO gifts to take home and write letters to Father Christmas. Even Ollie the Dragon and LEGO Santa will be taking part to spread festive cheer! The highlight of your day will be meeting Father Christmas in his magical grotto, where every child will receive a LEGO gift… just follow his trusted elves.
This Christmas, visit the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort and build family memories full of festive LEGO fun that will last a lifetime.
New Years Eve
When: 31st December 2020
Treat the family and celebrate in style this New Year’s Eve at the LEGOLAND®Windsor Resort.
Experience our spectacular fireworks display at midnight ‘Kids Standard Time (KST)’ – 9.30pm GMT – your little ones can enjoy all the fun of the run-up to midnight but with a sensible bedtime!
After the countdown, watch the skies light up with your special 3D ‘brick’ glasses which will reveal dazzling LEGO® bricks during the fireworks display. Plus there’s so much more to explore, make this a New Year’s Eve to remember!
Dinner is included in your NYE package and does not need to be added.
Other theme park deals 2020
If you live in London or the south east or plan on taking a holiday or short break in the area, we have also got the latest deals from Thorpe Park and Chessington World of Adventures. Alternatively, if you’re going to visit attractions in central London, check out our voucher code deals on London attractions for the family.
We’ve also got amazing deals at the UK’s biggest and favourite theme park, Alton Towers.