Cheap Family Holidays UK – Holiday Parks
Holiday parks are a great way to treat yourselves to a cheap family holiday this Summer. They cater specifically for families, don’t involve the cost and hassle of air travel AND take in some of the UK’s best holiday spots! Check out some of the best cheap family holidays UK today.
Depending on where you live and where you’d like to relax these holidays, you could be enjoying a family getaway on the Isle of Wight, spend time on the beautiful beaches of the South West or enjoy a woodland escape in the north of Wales, plus there are loads more fantastic destinations to choose from.
Check out these 2020 cheap family UK holidays for Summer with a mixture of caravan holidays as well as cheap chalet and camping breaks.
Cheap Family Holidays UK
- Cheap UK Family Holiday Deals Park Holidays from £169.00
- Pontins Holidays from £59.00
- Haven Holidays Breaks Deals from £249.00
Cheap Family Holidays UK – Park Holidays Deals 2020
Make the most of the weekends and school holidays in the UK with a trip to the beautiful coastline of the south west.
Park Holidays UK have 31 parks to choose from, stretching from Devon to Suffolk. (Pets are welcome too!) Reserve the best apartment and dates for summer with just a £20 deposit!
Get booked in for the holiday of your lifetime!
With deals starting at £119.00 for 3-night, it’s a sure thing that you’ll be saving more than you’d ever imagined!
- Take the family away on a park or caravan trip with prices starting at £119.00!
- Only £20 deposit: reserve the best dates and location now for just £20 deposit, with the remainder payable 30 days’ prior to arrival
- Campsites available from only £5 per night
- FREE entertainment: prices include unlimited free access to on-site facilities and entertainment
Why book with Park Holidays?
- Rolling discounts on specific holiday breaks if you know when you would like to go.
- Pets go FREE!
- Park Holidays has a Cancelled Deals Desk, which operates only 1 hour daily and offers cancelled holidays at a hefty discount
- Holiday parks located across the south and east of England, taking in some fantastic coastline locations.
Pontins has five holiday parks in England and Wales which offer cheap family holidays UK, with apartments specifically designed for families. Each park has a brilliant beach nearby and plenty of on-site facilities and activities.
If you can, book up one of Pontins’ great holiday apartment deals – from as little as £49.00 per family!
- Prices start from as little as £49.00 pp for a family apartment
- Just a tiny £10 deposit required to reserve your preferred holiday dates at a discount price – pay the rest off later
- Special events and entertainment throughout the year
Why book with Pontins?
- The boutique holiday provider has six coastal parks to choose from, meaning it focuses more on quality than quantity
- Great entertainment events
- Plenty of facilities including pool, games arcade, skate park, mini golf, indoor games and more
Haven has a huge range of holiday accommodation for cheap family holidays at its parks across the UK. As well as tents and caravans, you can choose to stay in a luxury lodge or summer house, holiday apartment or chalet.
Or, for a really different experience the kids will love, why not try a family yurt?
- Includes holiday parks with indoor and outdoor pool facilities, direct beach access, entertainment and more
- Available for short breaks and holidays from 2 – 7 days
- Breaks from as little as £149 for the whole family
- Once you’re on the Haven website, be sure to sort the deals by price from lowest to highest so you can easily find the cheapest deals (click the button below and scroll down – you’ll see the ‘Sort by price’ drop down menu)
Why book with Haven Holidays?
- Great kids’ clubs on site – from tots to teens, there’s plenty going on to keep them occupied!
- Keep active – climbing walls, golf courses, sport grounds, archery and adventure playgrounds await
- Take some time out – with relaxing spa, health and beauty treatments on site
- Evening entertainment on tap – let the good times roll with musicals, comedy, pantos, Rock and Roll Bingo, TV talent shows and more! If you don´t feel like going outside, that’s ok, you can check out these brand new bingo sites.
Money Saving Tips for Cheap Family Holidays UK
1. Make the most of out of school days
Going on holiday during the school holidays is always more expensive, but schools are cracking down on taking kids out of school in order to get a cheaper family holiday. Sometimes it’s worth having a chat with the Headteacher if your school frowns upon it.
As a compromise, you could take your child out of school for just a few days (at a time that’s less likely to harm your child’s education) and bolt that onto a weekend.
2. Save on train fares
You can make big savings on train fares if you know how – and travelling by train is far less stressful than driving. For starters, it’s definitely worth getting a Family Railcard (which will knock 33% off all your train fares).
3. Or get the coach
You can get some real bargain coach fares on sites like Megabus – never pay more than £3 (plus 50p booking fee) if you book in advance. (If you have bad memories of coach travel, don’t be put off – the Megabus coaches are all comfy, modern and air-conditioned. Most even have free Wi-Fi!)
4. The more the merrier
Many holiday parks have accommodation that can cater for eight, 10 or even 12 people. Generally, the more people an apartment can take, the cheaper it works out per person. So why not consider hiring a larger apartment, caravan or trailer with family or friends and save money together? You can even look for Van Racking Solutions, which is great for when you have a trip and need to fit a lot of things in a small space.
5. Take advantage of cheap family days out
Wherever you’re staying in the UK, chances are we’ve found some discounts for family days out nearby. See our Days Out section for more inspiration and savings.