The Eden Project is like a fairytale land of its own – with rainforests, gardens, jungles, waterfalls and more under the hugely impressive ‘biomes’ (the big indoor domes). And even better, you can now get Eden Project tickets for 2015 at highly discounted prices online!
We’ll even show you how to get there cheaply and take advantage of value for money short breaks these school holidays.
- Eden Project tickets – 20% OFF for adults exclusive online offer – Limited time only!
- Hotels near Eden Project – from only £55 per night or less
- Short breaks offers to Eden Project – ticket and hotel from only £45
- How to get to the Eden Project – up to 80% off trains and more
Make sure you save money by ordering your Eden Project tickets online before you go. Booking online not only saves you cash – it also means you can go straight to the pre-paid desk when you arrive, which will save you time as you spend far less time queuing to get in.
You can get big Eden Project discounts online
See below for the best Eden Project online discounts. You’ll soon be wandering through the world’s largest indoor rainforest (including an amazing aerial walkway through the tree tops), exploring a real life jungle, strolling through the stunning gardens, trying out rock climbing, ice skating and more.
Discount Eden Project tickets
20% OFF for adults online offer to Eden Project – Limited time only!
365 Tickets has a special offer for Eden Project in 2015 whereby you’ll pay £40 for two adults – that’s a saving of 20% compared to the gate price! The offer is exclusive to 365 Tickets, and gives you:
- 20% OFF adult tickets
- Tickets valid for use any time until the end of December 2015.
- HURRY – offer only valid until July 31!
As well as the discounted tickets, you also get:
- A full day’s entry to the Biomes (the amazing indoor rainforest and Mediterranean domes)
- Full access to the beautiful Eden Gardens
- Entry into ‘The Core’ (an fun interactive education centre that has plenty of buttons to press, handles to wind, and things for the kids to peer inside!)
- A ride on the Eden Land Train
- Free car parking and free shuttle bus rides between the Visitor Centre and the car parks
- Quicker entry into Eden – skip the main entry queue and save time by buying tickets online
- Free entry for under-5’s
Hotels near Eden Project
Many visitors decide to turn their trip to the Eden Project into a short break. After all, there’s not only a huge amount to see at the Eden Project itself – there’s also acres of beautiful Cornish coastline, glorious beaches, and nearby coastal towns such as Fowey just waiting to be explored.
And with family hotels available near all these things for under £60 a night, who could blame you for taking advantage?
Premier Inn near Eden Project from £88 per night
Premier Inns are perfect for families – they even offer extra spacious family rooms for no extra cost, AND kids under 16 can stay and eat breakfast for free! (You get up to two free kids’ breakfasts for every adult breakfast that’s ordered).
- Premier Inn St Austell from £88 per night during peak season – less than 3 miles to Eden Project (10 minute drive)
- 5 other Premier Inn hotels near Eden Project less than 21 miles away: 1 in Bodmin, 2 in Newquay, 1 in Liskeard and 1 in Truro
- To find other hotels, simply search by the Eden Project postcode PL24 2SG when you’re on the Premier Inn website.
Expedia hotels near Eden Project from only £55 per night or less
Premier Inns are a reliable choice for families – but if you fancy staying at a hotel that’s a bit more unique (but still great value) then Expedia has a massive selection of hotels to suit all budgets and tastes that are near the Eden Project.
- Rooms from only £55 per night or less
- 30 hotels within 10 miles of Eden Project
- 298 hotels in the area surrounding Eden Project
- Price match guarantee
Short breaks offers to Eden Project
Short break packages to the Eden Project can be fantastic value – offering both cut-price entry to the Eden Project itself AND big discounts on accommodation.
Some short break packages are better than others however. Our current pick is the short break deal on offer from Superbreak.
Great value short break deals from Superbreak
We’ve seen some fantastic Eden Project ticket and hotel deals available through Superbreak:
- Hotels to suit all budgets near Eden Project – from cute B&Bs to Travelodge
- Prices from only £45 for an Adult overnight stay, plus tickets to Eden Project
- NO booking or card fees
- They provide excellent quality and customer service – over 50,000 customer reviews can’t be wrong!
They also automatically add a £14 Child ticket discount – so kids get free entry to the Eden Project!
Eden Breaks – official Eden Project hotel and tickets partner
You can also get some decent offers on short holidays with Eden Breaks – the Eden Project’s official accommodation provider.
Choose from a variety of options: from self catered apartments to affordable family accommodation.
With every booking you get:
- Free second day entry to the Eden Project
- Free Eden Project guidebook
- Delicious free Cornish breakfast at many hotels
- Kids go free during school holidays
Eden Project breaks | 2 days for the price of 1
If you book with Eden Breaks, you get 2 days at the Eden Project for the price of 1.
And if you book during any school holiday in 2015, kids go FREE.
How to get to the Eden Project
You can get to the Eden Project by road, rail or bus. You can also get cheaper Eden Project tickets if you arrive by public transport.
Get cheap Eden Project tickets by arriving by bus, train or bike
If you and your family walk, cycle or use public transport to get to the Eden Project, you can get reduced ticket prices.
You can get £4 off the cost of each ticket by using green transport methods.
(These ‘Green discounts’ only apply to standard admissions, and can’t be used in conjunction with online discounts or any other offer).
You will need to present a travel ticket with a valid date and destination to get your Green discount (Eden for bus tickets, and St Austell, Par, Luxulyan or Bugle for train tickets).
Trains to the Eden Project
The nearest stations to the Eden Project are:
- St Austell (3.6 miles away)
- Par (4.1 miles away)
- Luxulyan (2.5 miles away)
St Austell station is on the main line from London Paddington and is well served by regular buses to the Eden Project.
You can get buses direct to the Eden Project from both St Austell and Luxulyan stations. In each case the journey takes about 30 minutes.
You can get cheaper train tickets if you book in advance.
Book your tickets in advance through TrainGenius and you can save as much as 80% on the price of your fares!
Coaches to Eden Project
National Express coaches stop off at the town of St Austell – which is less than 5 miles away from the Eden Project. (It’s then just a short bus ride to Eden itself – see below for details).
Buses to the Eden Project
There are regular buses to the Eden Project from both St Austell and Luxulyan rail stations. (Get bus route 101 from St Austell, which takes about 30 minutes to get to Eden).
The Western Greyhound 527 bus goes from Newquay station to Eden – this journey takes about 70-80 minutes.
Reach the Eden Project by bike or foot
For a scenic route to the Eden Project, why not head there by bike or by foot?
Head to Luxulyan rail station and take this recommended cycle and walking route to Eden. It’s under 3 miles so is easily manageable and takes in some great views, and a fair bit of Cornwall’s mining history.
You could also cycle from St Austell (4 miles) or Par (4 miles) – the Sustrans website has some recommended cycle routes.
Other great deals
If your kids love exploring gardens and the wonders of nature, then they’ll have endless hours of fun with the National Trust. They have more than 200 gardens and parks located right across Britain – meaning there is always somewhere close by to explore.
Get year-round access to these sites with a National Trust membership in 2015! Membership pays for itself in just a few outings, so the more you use it, the more value you get! As well as gardens and parks, the National Trust also manages historic houses, ancient castles and beautiful coasts and countryside – perfect for days out with the family!
Get your FREE Theme Parks eBook here
Love cheap family days out? Want to know the secret tips and tricks for saving time and money at theme parks? Discover how to beat the queues, find the cheapest tickets and much more! Get your FREE theme parks eBook here.