So yummy, bursting with flavour and Spring greens this delicious dish is perfect for a family meal and takes just 20 minutes. A healthy and balanced alternative to meat.
How many does it serve? 2-3
Cooking time: 20 minutes
What you need:
- 1 block Cauldron Organic Tofu, drained for 20 minutes, cut into 2cm squares
- 200g buckwheat soba noodles
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 70g spring greens
- 100g baby asparagus
- 80g edamame beans, shelled
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp Chinese rice wine
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
What you do:
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and cook the noodles according to instructions. Drain and rinse in warm water. Cover and set aside.
- Pour the oil into a wok and place on a medium-high heat. Add the tofu to the pan and cook for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally until golden.
- Add the spring greens, asparagus and edamame to the pan. Cook for 2 minutes, then add the garlic, sesame oil, tamari and rice wine vinegar. Cook for a minute before adding the noodles and cooking for a further minute.
- Serve with toasted sesame seeds.
Recipe provided to MyFamilyClub by Couldron Foods