Are your kids mega Harry Potter fans? Do they have all the books and films, but want to experience the magic behind the movies? Now they can with these cheap Harry Potter Studio Tour London tickets for 2020!
Picture your children’s faces as they’re transported to the Harry Potter Studio Tour London and step out onto Diagon Alley – where they’ll explore shops including Ollivanders Wands, Flourish & Blotts, Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium. You can also visit Platform 9 3/4 and hop onto Hogwarts Express in 2020. But that’s just one part of the tour – there’s lots more!
Make this year one to remember for the entire family and take a trip to one of the UK’s most popular studio tours. Here’s everything you need to know…
Discount Harry Potter Studio Tour Tickets 2020
- Harry Potter Studio Tour Tickets Including Transport From Central London
- Private Tour: The Black Taxi Harry Potter Studio Tour
- Harry Potter Studio Packages: Discount Tickets & Hotel Deal
- Hotels Near The Harry Potter Studio Tour
- How To Get To The Harry Potter Studio Tour
- Harry Potter London Walking Tour
- Harry Potter London Bus Tour
Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of Harry Potter with Luxury Round-Trip Transport from London
Immerse yourself in the magic and mystery of Harry Potter™ with a full-day behind-the-scenes experience at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – the Making of Harry Potter. Enjoy round-trip transportation by luxury coach from London Victoria, and spend roughly four hours exploring the spellbinding film sets independently. See the Gothic grandeur of the Ministry of Magic, walk Diagon Alley, snap photos at iconic locations such as Platform 9 ¾ and the Hogwarts Express, and admire intricate costumes and props used in the movies.
Admission and stay at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter Explore sets like Dumbledore’s office, Diagon Alley and the Ministry of Magic Visit Platform 9 ¾ and get up close to the original Hogwarts Express See the costumes and props that were used in several films like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Relax with round-trip transport by luxury coach and included free Wi-fi
Admission to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter.
Transport by luxury Mercedes coach
Free WiFi aboard the coach
Services of a guest service assistant on arrival to/departure from the Studio Tour
4-hour stay at Warner Bros.
Discount Harry Potter Studio Tour Ticket Price: £85.00 (lowest price guarantee)
Harry Potter Walking Tour for Muggles in London
The Warner Bros studio might be the top ticket for Harry Potter lovers visiting London, but the city has so many magical movie locations for fans to explore.
Join a group of fellow muggles for a walking tour and see the real-life locations that inspired sets such as Diagon Alley, the Leaky Cauldron, and the Ministry of Magic.
- See the real-life inspirations for Diagon Alley, the Leaky Cauldron, and the Ministry of
- Magic Learn more about Harry Potter and the filming of the movies from an expert guide
- Choice of departure times available throughout the day
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Discount Harry Potter Studio Tour Ticket Price: £16.75 (lowest price guarantee)GO TO DEAL
London Harry Potter Walking Tour
Step into a wonderland of wizardry on this Harry Potter walking tour.
Trek through muggle-run London to visit beloved literary and cinematic landmarks such as Diagon Alley, the Leaky Cauldron, and Platform 9¾.
Along the way, enjoy Harry Potter trivia, and visit famous locations that inspired J.K. Rowling’s epic book series.
This is a magical tour for Harry Potter fans of all ages and a great activity for family vacations in London.
- Harry Potter walking tour in London
- See locations used in the Harry Potter movies, including the Leaky Cauldron and Diagon Alley
- Pose for a photo at Platform 9¾, where Harry caught the Hogwarts Express
- Hear behind-the-scenes info about the films
Discount Harry Potter Studio Tour Ticket Price: £10.49 (lowest price guarantee)GO TO DEAL
Follow in the footsteps of Harry Potter and other characters from the Harry Potter movies on this 3-hour private London cab tour! Settle into a private black taxi with your own Harry Potter expert driver as your guide, and visit a host of locations used in different Harry Potter films, including Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix.
See Diagon Alley, the Knight Bus bridge, Platform 9¾, and many other spellbinding sites as your driver recounts fascinating Potter trivia. Each taxi seats up to five passengers for the same fixed price.
- Three-hour private tour of London’s Harry Potter locations by black taxi Private tour led by your expert driver-guide.
- Choice of morning or afternoon tours.
- Pick-up and drop-off from central London hotels.
Discount Harry Potter Studio Tour Ticket Price: from £232.00 for up to 5 people (lowest price guarantee)GO TO DEAL
Harry Potter Film Location Bus Tour of London
Experience the world of wizardry on a tour of London’s Harry Potter filming locations. Cruise through the city by coach to visit cinematic landmarks such as Number 12, Grimmauld Place, Diagon Alley and Platform 9¾. Along the way, enjoy insider stories about the making of the Harry Potter films and visit famous locations that inspired the epic series.
- Harry Potter tour of London by luxury coach
- Hear insider gossip about the films from an expert Harry Potter guide
- Visit film locations like Number 12, Grimmauld Place – used in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Pose for pictures at Platform 9 ¾ while imagining Harry running through the wall in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- See countless London landmarks that inspired J K Rowling to write her acclaimed Harry Potter novels
Discount Harry Potter Studio Tour Ticket Price: £30.00 (lowest price guarantee)GO TO DEAL
Because of its location, many families can’t manage a visit to the Harry Potter Studio Tour as a day trip, particularly those families who live outside London. Thankfully, there are BIG savings available if you buy a package deal including hotel accommodation and Harry Potter Studio Tour tickets.
1-3 Night Warner Bros Harry Potter Studio Tour & Hotel Stay
Wowcher has some cheap Harry Potter Studio tour London tickets and short break deals currently available. You can get a hotel room with an overnight stay, breakfast and tickets to the Making of Harry Potter Studio Tour for just £89.00pp.
- Where: London.
- What’s included: A one, two or three-night 3* or 4* stay and Harry Potter Studio tour tickets.
- Hotel: Stay at one of a number of 3* or 4* hotels conveniently located across the city.
- Harry Potter Studios: Delve into the magical world of Harry Potter with an incredible Harry Potter Studios, seeing first-hand where the famous films were made.
- Area: Head into the city centre and visit the Tower of London, the London Eye, Oxford Street, Camden Market and more!
- When: Valid for stays until 30th Apr 2020.
Hotels Near the Harry Potter Studio Tour
If you’ve already bought your tickets for the Harry Potter Studio Tour and need somewhere to stay as part of your visit, we’ve found some fantastic cheap hotel deals:
Family Hotel Rooms from Only £42
Hotels.com is a great place for finding accommodation to suit your family, with over 40 hotels near the Harry Potter Studio.
- Family rooms are available from just £42 per night or less!
- De Vere Venues Hunton Park is the nearest hotel, located right next door to the Harry Potter Studio Tour, with rooms starting from £53.
- Over 40 hotels and B&Bs to choose from in the Watford area close to Harry Potter Studio Tour London.
- Free cancellation on most rooms.
- Check out other guest reviews before you book.
How to Get to the Harry Potter Studio Tour
The Harry Potter Studio Tour is located at Watford in north London and is accessible by train and car. It’s important to remember you can’t buy tickets at the door. You will need to book a day and time for the tour in advance, and plan your travel accordingly.
Getting There by Train
The nearest station to the Harry Potter Studio Tour is Watford Junction which is just 20 minutes by train from London Euston (other trains are available) and one hour from Birmingham New Street. You can save money when pre-purchasing your tickets from Virgin Trains thanks to:
- No booking fees.
- No credit or debit card charges.
Getting There by Car
The studio is located near the M25/M1 Watford Junction, on the outskirts of London.
If you have a sat nav, type in the postcode WD25 7GS.
Once you’re close, you’ll find that there are also brown tourist signs directing you to the studio and its car park.
Harry Potter Studio Tour London Tips
The Harry Potter Experience is the ultimate day out for everyone, young and old, who loves the books and movies and wants to see it all for themselves.
To get the most out of your adventure, remember these tips:
- You MUST book in advance. You can’t just turn up on the day. Book early to bag your preferred time and date, as the tour sells out quickly!
- Make sure you pick up a free Harry Potter passport when you arrive. They have instructions for a treasure hunt for the kids – and you can get them stamped at certain points throughout the tour. A great little souvenir.
- Don’t miss the opportunity to ride a broom in front of the ‘green screen.’ You see yourself flying from London to Hogwarts!
- Halfway through the tour is an outdoor space where you can buy food and drinks, but you can bring your own packed lunch which is a good idea as it’s cheaper and you won’t have to spend time queuing for food.
- Set a budget for the gift shop as it’s quite pricey. The clothes and costumes (from Gryffindor jumpers to Hogwarts robes) are massively popular, but expensive. You can often get Harry Potter clothes and goodies cheaper by buying them in advance online.
- Take your time as you go around the studio tour as there’s much to see. Remember, the Harry Potter Studio Tour is made up of two studios – and once you’ve left the first one, bear in mind you can’t go back.
Enjoy Your Day Out at Harry Potter Studio Tour London!
We hope you’ve found this guide to Harry Potter Studio Tour Tickets and Offers useful. Have a fantastic day out!
Pay attention and you’ll spot the sorting hat in Dumbledore’s office. Ride the famous broomstick, stand on the Knight Bus, or take a seat on Hagrid’s motorbike. Experience the Death Eaters Walk – dare your kids to walk up to them and yell, ‘Expelliarmus!’
Do you know any other Potter-mad Muggles? Email, Facebook or Tweet this guide to any friends and family who might be interested in cheap Harry Potter Studio Tour ticket offers. Spread the word of these fantastic offers!