It may be one of the world’s most popular attractions, but you can still find cheap Disney World Orlando tickets if you look before you book. We’ve tracked down the best Disney World Orlando ticket deals 2016, so you can experience the magic for less!
Disney World Orlando is the biggest theme park in the world, and arguably the best. But many people are surprised to discover that Disney World Orlando is not just one park. In fact, Disney World Orlando is made up of four individual theme parks – and they’re all amazing! And with it being in sunny Florida, there are also two Disney water parks – so there is HEAPS to see and do.
As well as being a huge attraction in its own right, don’t forget that Disney World Orlando is located in the theme park mecca that is Orlando – so there are also other incredible attractions nearby (including SeaWorld, Universal Studios and Discovery Cove). With so much fun in one place, it would be impossible not to have a great family holiday in 2016!
Cheap Disney World Orlando tickets 2016
Cheap Disney World Orlando tickets + hotel deals
Disney World Orlando hotel + travel + ticket offers
Hotels near Disney World Orlando
Cheap flights to Orlando 2016
Cheap Disney World Orlando tickets 2016
Buying Disney World tickets on the gate isn’t cheap – in fact it’s by far the most expensive way of visiting Disney World Orlando. Besides, the Disney World parks are so big you’ll only see a fraction of what’s there if you go for just one day.
If you want to get the most value for your money – and have a chance of seeing all that Disney World Orlando has to offer – then we strongly recommend you take advantage of the multi-day Disney World Orlando tickets 2016, which you can buy online.
As a rule, midweek package stays at the park are cheaper than weekends. To get the price down further, avoid half terms – both UK and US – and high seasons like Christmas and Easter 2016.
Disney World Orlando Ultimate Ticket Offers 2016
One of the most popular ways of seeing the Disney parks is with a Disney Ultimate ticket. The Disney Ultimate ticket includes:
- Unlimited entry to all 4 Disney World parks, plus the 2 water parks (hop between them at will)
- Free FASTPASS (lets you avoid the queues at popular rides)
- Free travel on Disney’s cool park transport system!
We’ve scoured the web and found that the very best Disney World deals are available when buying direct. Thanks to movements in the exchange rate, the price of Disney World Orlando tickets has fallen – meaning you can take advantage of these additional savings if you book now!
- 14-day Ultimate Ticket: £299 for adults and £279 for children (ages 3-9 years). The most popular of the Ultimate Tickets, being just £10 more than the 7-day ticket! Plus, all Disney tickets are FASTPASS tickets – which lets you get on lots of the most popular rides without queuing AND when buying direct from Disney, you get EXCLUSIVE bonus extras, including food and drink discounts.
- 7-day Ultimate Ticket: For short stays, grab your 7-day Ultimate Ticket direct from Disney for £299 for adults and £279 for kids.
- 21-day Ultimate Ticket: Again, buy direct from Disney for the cheapest deal, with 21-Day Ultimate Tickets for £325 for adults and £305 for children (ages 3-9 years) – that works out at just £15 per day!
PLUS, buying direct from Disney gives you exclusive extras, including discount food and drinks vouchers as well as discounts at the Disney Store, which can help save you money once you arrive at the park.
Disney World Orlando Hotel Deals
You don’t have to ferry back and forth from the park to your hotel every day – you can stay at Disney World instead!
The park has a variety of hotels, from budget accommodation through to five-star luxury. Luckily there are plenty of great deals available that include accommodation and tickets – especially if you book in advance.
What’s more, staying in one of Disney’s resorts allows you take advantage of extra “Magic Hours”. This is where they extend the park opening hours for the exclusive enjoyment of resort guests. No members of the general public are allowed in during “Magic Hours” – giving you the run of the park with a bare minimum of queues!
Book direct and get FREE Magical Extras!
If you book with Walt Disney Travel Company for a flight inclusive and hotel and ticket package for a minimum of 5 nights you’ll receive:
- 14 days’ entry for the price of 7 – for use until the end of 2016!
- 10% online discount on your first order at disneystore.co.uk
- 10% off food and drink vouchers including Planet Hollywood $15 meal voucher
- Huge 30% off two Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts if you’re booking your holiday for next year.
Hotel + Travel + Ticket Offers
It’s possible to get cheap Disney World Orlando tickets, accommodation AND all your travel needs in one easy package. Doing this can give you significant discounts compared to buying each component separately.
Disney flight-inclusive holidays 2016
The Disney website has a section dedicated to flight-inclusive holidays, where you can book your accommodation, tickets, meals and flights all in one package:
- Book direct and take advantage of special deals and offers on cheap Disney World Orlando tickets and hotels.
- You may be eligible for the added bonuses offered by Disney, such as: $US100 Disney Spending Money, Free Disney Dining, or a 14 Day ticket for the price of a 7 Day Ticket including FastPass+!
- Package price includes accommodation, flights, taxes and free airport transfers – plus you have the option to add your Disney tickets and meals.
- Offers vary according to which airline and Disney resort you choose, which airport you will be leaving the UK from, the time of year you plan to fly and whether you fly direct or include a stopover (non-direct flights are generally cheaper).
Hotels near Disney World Orlando
If you don’t want to stay at the park itself, there are some great hotel deals available outside the confines of Disney World Orlando but that are still nearby. So you can still explore all the wonders of Disney World while also being ideally placed to explore the incredible beaches and local attractions for which Orlando is famous.
We’ve rounded up the best deals below.
Last minute hotel offers from Expedia
If you’re planning a last minute trip to Orlando, Expedia has you covered when it comes to finding a cheap hotel room.
- 38 hotels near Disney World to choose from, with prices starting from around £65 or less, depending on the time of year you plan to visit.
- New offers come up all the time, with some big discounts on standard room rates available.
- If you have a Nectar Card, you’ll also earn a bonus 200 Nectar points booking through Expedia.
Cheap Flights to Orlando
There are plenty of airlines to choose from that fly from a number of UK cities to Orlando: Air Canada, Lufthansa, British Airways, Delta, Air France, KLM, Aer Lingus and Thomas Cook all fly the route.
Airports that have flights to Orlando include:
- London Heathrow
- London Gatwick
- Glasgow International
Skyscanner has all the best flight deals for 2016 (covering all major national and budget airlines) in one place. Best of all, it allows you to search for the cheapest flights for FREE.
Benefits of booking with Skyscanner this 2016:
- Skyscanner has real-time prices for literally thousands of flights to Orlando from UK airports – so you are sure to get the best deal when you book.
- FREE service to search; no hidden charges or fees with Skyscanner.
- Find the best price and link straight through to a quick and easy booking.
Fancy a trip to Disneyland Paris? Take a look at these special packages on breaks, money-off bargains and more.
If you know of any other families who would benefit from cheap Disney World Orlando tickets 2016, please feel free to share this guide via Facebook or Twitter. We hope you found our guide to getting cheap Disney World Orlando tickets 2016 helpful and that you enjoy a magical Disney break!